Wolfson Centre sponsors IMechE Bulk solids handling conference February 19, 2013
IMechE Bulk solids handling 2014: technology and development for the 21st century
Conference | 26-27 February 2014
**CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN**
Following on from the successful IMechE Bulk India 2011 conference, this two day event will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about the latest technology used to handle medium to heavy bulk materials such as mined ores, stone and coal.
Get an overview of the latest equipment and best practices used within the minerals handling industry. Enhance your knowledge and stay ahead in this competitive market.
Technical presentations will cover:
• Wagon loading & unloading
• Port equipment (ship loading and unloading)
• Storage and yard equipment (stacking and reclaiming)
• Conveying and transportation
• Crushing, screening & washing
• Control & monitoring of bulk systems
• Operating and maintenance
If you would like to present at this event please submit a one page abstract by Friday 8th March 2013.
Benefits of attendance:
• Hear about the latest technologies available to resolve bulk material handling requirements
• Gain an understanding of the latest methods for designing equipment and systems
• Learn from case studies of the different methods of handling bulk materials from the raw mined minerals to the final product
• Understand industry best practice when handling bulk materials
See the full call for papers or find out more: www.imeche.org/events/C1374
Alternatively, call Taz Khatun on 020 7973 1306 or Anissa Bensahih on 0207 304 6966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org