Short Course on Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids October 22, 2012
Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids
Short Course at the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology; Kent on 4 - 6 December 2012 or 12 14 February 2013.
Each course comprises a 2 day presentation followed by an optional 1 day session.
Presentations cover the topics of:
- Components of pneumatic conveying systems;
- Design Techniques;
- Operational problems and effects on system design
- Operation and control of blow tanks, including the transport of powders
- Interfacing storage bins to conveying systems
- Explosion hazards, including ATEX directives
- All aspects of system selection and operation
The practical session is designed to help consolidate the theory and to give delegates the opportunity to use equipment not readily available elsewhere.
The course is recommended to anyone involved in the operation, maintenance or manufacture of pneumatic conveying systems and/or its components. You do not need advanced qualifications, just experience of handling the equipment.
For further information or to book your place, please visit the Wolfson Centre website http://www.bulksolids.com or ring +44 20 8331 8646.