At Spiroflow, we design, manufacture, install and commission conveying, weighing, blending, bulk bag (FIBC) filling and discharge equipment and systems for dry bulk solids, ingredients and powder handling.
Our experience in flexible screw conveyors, aero mechanical conveyors, tubular cable and chain drag conveyors, vacuum conveyors, ingredients handling, metering and mixing, bulk bag dischargers, bulk bag fillers and bin, sack & drum emptiers spans 30 years with thousands of installations in the UK and worldwide food, pharmaceuticals, plastics and chemicals industries.
Customers, whether in the UK or anywhere else in the world, are offered the choice from a comprehensive range of standard flexible screw conveyors, aero mechanical conveyors, vacuum conveyors, bulk bag fillers or bulk bag dischargers. Alternatively, we are equally pleased to offer custom designed and built flexible screw conveyors, aero mechanical conveyors, vacuum conveyors, FIBC fillers and FIBC dischargers or complete turnkey conveying and bulk bag systems to meet the individual needs of specific handling requirements.
We believe that after sales support forms an integral part of our flexible screw conveyors, aero mechanical conveyors, vacuum conveyors, bulk bag fillers and bulk bag dischargers product ranges. Our long-standing relationships with numerous customers, large and small, are testaments to the success of this philosophy.
From its early beginnings supplying mainly flexible screw conveyors, Spiroflow is today one of the world's leading manufacturers of a full range of equipment for handling dry bulk solids and ingredients in powder, granule, pellet and flake form.
Spiroflow conveying and weighing systems are in operation worldwide and are acclaimed for their outstanding versatility and prolonged working life in the most demanding environments. In food and pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemicals, minerals and plastics, Spiroflow's experience and proven capability is providing the answer to every conceivable handling need.
The leading design principles behind all Spiroflow equipment are dust-free handling and hygienic operation. Our range includes not only the latest automatic conveyor systems, but also fully compatible weighing equipment for a wide variety of applications, from batch processing of ingredients, to the filling and controlled emptying of FIBCs or sacks. Behind all Spiroflow products is an impressive design, manufacturing, testing and installation facility, backed up by a rapid spares and service network.
The high standard of Spiroflow is sustained by an ongoing development programme utilising CAD design facilities and material testing procedures. Our conveying and weighing systems are designed with a minimum of working parts for maximum reliability in operation. Simple to operate and easy to clean and maintain, their robust construction ensures a long working life with minimum downtime.
Internationally recognised in the food, chemical and other process industries, Spiroflow's success is the result of an unrelenting determination to excel in every facet of the industry - by combining the most innovative and effective design concepts, the highest degree of engineering expertise, and most importantly - the strength and assets of its people.Kimberley Tedstone
T: +44 (0)1200 422525
F: +44 (0)1200 429165
- Bulk Bag Fillers by Weight or Volume - which is best?
- Spiroflow Re-brands
- Pneumatic Vacuum Conveyors vs. Aero Mechanical Conveyors
- Controlling your Ingredients
- Best Materials to Convey in Aero Mechanical Conveyors
- Mechanical Conveyor Choices: Everything to Consider
- PEANUT PRODUCTION SOARS WITH SPIROFLOW EQUIPMENT
- SPIROFLOW ACQUIRES FOOD CONTROL SOLUTIONS
- SPIROFLOW’S CONVEYING SYSTEM IS AN INSTANT SUCCESS FOR COFFEE BRAND
- SPIROFLOW SPREADS THE WORD IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY WITH EFFICIENT CONVEYING SYSTEMS
- NEW TECHNOLOGY CENTRE BRINGS SUPERIOR TESTING TO SPIROFLOW
- SPIROFLOW’S BULK BAG FILLING SOLUTION BOOSTS BABY FOOD PRODUCTION
- SPIROFLOW’S ROBUST HANDLING EQUIPMENT BUILT TO SURVIVE STORMY SEAS
- SPIROFLOW TAKES NEW ANGLE WITH EQUIPMENT TO TACKLE DUST
- Spiroflow Unveils New Bin Activator For Difficult Materials
- Spiroflow Targets UK Ingredients Sector With New CTE Bulk Bag Filler
- Spiroflow’s Top-Notch Testing Steers Customers In Right Direction
- SPIROFLOW LAUNCHES ENHANCED C1 BULK BAG FILLER
- Spiroflow conveyors fit as a Butchers dog!
- Spiroflow’s fluid solution!
- Preview of Spiroflow Ltds participation in the PPMA 2012 Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham, UK, Sep
- NEW Tilting Mobile Flexible Screw Conveyor from Spiroflow
- New ‘Rise and Fall’ Bulk Bag Filler from Spiroflow
- Sometimes life has to be a Drag!