Camfil Air Pollution Control
Safe Air for a Safe Work Environment
Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC) offers the most technologically advanced dust collectors available – backed by dependable service support and decades of proven experience. We can help you:
- Prevent dust-related respiratory problems, and in some cases reduce or eliminate the need for personal respirators;
- Comply with current air quality requirements;
- Prevent dust collector explosions and fires caused by combustible dusts, electrical sparks and other causes;
- Minimize slips, falls and visibility problems created by “nuisance” dusts in the workplace;
- Reduce worker discomfort from allergens found in process dusts;
- Protect valuable equipment from dust contamination.
Our mission is to ship collectors fast while still giving the customer what they want; to be the most customer friendly company in the dust collection business; and to make the best dust collector in the business from an end-user and maintenance viewpoint.
We are a subsidiary of Camfil, the largest air filter manufacturer in the world. All our dust collection systems (including filter cartridges) are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities. We are the only company in the business to offer both ISO 9001 and a full service dust collection testing facility, ensuring a quality product from design to shipment.
In recent years, the European Union has developed stricter requirements to prevent explosions from combustible dusts (ATEX). We offer an integrated product, testing and technical support program to help customers analyze and solve combustible dust problems.
We also have a program to help companies engaged in metalworking operations to understand and comply with the strict new EPA regulation for Metal Fabrication Hazardous Air Pollutants (MFHAP). Whatever air quality requirements impact your facility, whether EPA and/or OSHA, we provide a written guarantee of emissions performance.
Camfil APC’s state-of-the-art test lab is equipped to conduct a battery of bench tests on dust samples, as well as simulated full-scale testing that no other manufacturer can equal. These tests provide scientific analysis of your dust to take the guesswork out of equipment selection and help determine the best dust collector design and filter media for the job. We can also commission tests to determine whether your dust is combustible and, if so, measure its explosibility characteristics.
Our flagship “Farr Gold Series®” cartridge collector combines rugged heavy-gauge construction with a compact modular design that provides premium performance while taking up less floor space. Service benefits include easy access and fast, trouble-free filter changeout with no special tools required. Options include safety platforms and ladders, safety monitoring filters, and a new integrated HEPA safety monitoring filter that comes mounted on top of the collector so that no additional floor space is required.
The Farr Gold Series collector is equipped with the award-winning “HemiPleat®” filter, which delivers lower pressure drop than standard cartridge filters for extended service life and energy savings. HemiPleat replacement filters are available to enhance performance in most competitive cartridge collectors.
Camfil APC also offers cyclone collectors, mobile cartridge collectors, industrial vacuums and accessories.Unit C, Birch Business Park,
T: +44 (0) 1706 363 820
F: +44 (0) 1706 363 821
- Camfil APC’s new Handte Oil Expert sets new standards - EU
- High Efficiency Dust Collector Offers Compact Design, Cleanable Filter System, Explosion Protection
- Christian Debus Named Global EVP of Camfil APC - EU
- New Wet Scrubbers Combine High Performance with Low Maintenance - EU
- New Camfil APC Responsive Web Site Showcases Dust Collection Technologies, Expanded Product Offering
- New Dust Collector Filter Combines Flame Retardant, Conductive Properties - EU
- Alan O’Connell Appointed Global EVP of Camfil APC
- Camfil APC Expands Line of Integrated Safety Monitoring Filters